As per the need of the service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall operations in factory.
- Lead the manufacturing teams to deliver the manufacturing requirements of the business.
- Implement and achieve the organization’s objectives and enhance productivity.
- Act as a Factory Manager during absence of direct line manager.
- Responsibility and Authorities
- Determine the long & short-term goals for the factory to ensure positive results in the areas of manufacturing practices, materials management, logistics management, inventory control and on site erection management of factory.
- Responsible for all production activity, for the maintenance of the production unit and the premises in good working condition, for the co-ordination of all manufacturing operation to produce the quantities required, within the quality and costs standards determined.
- Develop long term & short term plans for increasing production capacity & decreasing costs.
- Manage the allocation of resources in coordination with project management to achieve the project plan on time.
- Determine and monitor the overall resource capacity (personnel and equipment) for the factory.
- Ensure availability of materials needed including raw materials, supplies, tooling, etc.
- Responsible for manufacturing activities which includes production of the existing products or new product lines, meeting production targets, managing working effectively, improving product quality and maintaining harmonious labour relations.
- Assign duties to staff, observes performance and answers inquiries to ensure adherence to policies and established operating procedures.
- Monitor quality levels of employees' work. Confer with quality department, management and others to resolve quality problems and determine disposition of rejects, returns or product on hold.
- Coordination with business units for service between head office and factory.
- Develop quality standards by coordinating requirements with head office.
- Perform other assign duty is require.
- B.E or equivalent Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Power, preferable
- Master’s degree.
- Working Experiences
- Minimum 10 years for relevant work experience.