Our client is looking for an Assistant General Manager for their Health care division. In this role you will be required to formulate, influence and review marketing strategies, budgets, initiatives, product communication and reporting to achieve business objectives
- Oversee and manage departmental operating budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure efficient usage of resources
- Establish marketing strategy and provide direction on the development of marketing plans for products and services to achieve business objectives
- Formulate medium- and long-term marketing budgets to align to big-picture business direction and clients' needs.
- Strategically forecast marketing expenditures and its impact on future profit and loss
- Lead and influence marketing initiatives to address priorities identified from market research results. Adjust marketing strategies to reflect market realities
- Establish advertising and promotion strategies that ensure optimal publicity coverage using the most efficient resource allocation
- Develop product communication strategies and drive communication approach/guidelines to achieve product brand alignment
- Review and critically evaluate marketing reports/updates/analysis for management presentation and decision-making
- Drive business planning with internal/external stakeholders in budgeting, marketing strategy development, etc. to align to business priorities
- Lead key relationships with external vendors and agencies such as event organizers, and advertising agencies to ensure smooth execution of marketing activities
- Set direction and cascade team/function goals to ensure goals are well-defined and clearly communicated
- Drive and manage learning and development of team in the area of Marketing and behaviour to achieve team goals
- Drive self-learning and improvement in the area of Marketing and company behaviour as part of continuous learning
- Functional skills and knowledge
- Track record in General Management including oversight of the sales, marketing, business development and all commercial functions.
- Prior experience in the context of having scaled a business significantly through product and market development initiatives.
- Prior experience to or an understanding of MNC business culture and environment will be useful .
- High energy levels and passion for building a fast-growing enterprise. Self-driven & agile.
- Demonstrate fluency in English in both written and spoken
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Graduate, ideally in a ‘Science” discipline. MBA from top tier business school will be a big plus. Pharmacy, M.B.B.S, B.D.S Background preferred
To apply for this role forward your CV to [email protected] or [email protected]