Welcome to Bukit Vista
Inspire delight is what we do. At Bukit Vista, it is our duty to positively transform lives, be it our guests, our partners, or our employees. Innovation is the core to our day-to-day operations. With countless number of ideas that keeps coming, we hand pick and assess one by one to see which one will make us better in the hospitality industry.
Grow and Learn in Your Chapter : Business Intelligence Chapter
Revenue is the essence of every business in any sector. It reflects the direction your company is heading to. The Business Intelligence chapter is here to analyze and discover opportunities on where we can improve on our day to day activities and further maximize our revenue growth. We don’t assume and always use data to predict future possibilities, in which we believe we can be the best global portfolio of properties.
What Will You Do?
Your mission as an Assistant Lead is to help and assist daily task of the Leader in Business Intelligence Chapter at Bukit Vista which include but are not limited to;
- Helping the leader to overseeing performances of the individuals in the team
- Assisting the various business units to plan, optimize and grow Bukit Vista’s business by enabling data-driven decision-making.
- Help the team to find a new market possibilities by identifying opportunities with strategical solutions.
- Collecting and structuring data to be converted into information and presented to improve business decisions.
- Analyze and provide data understanding to gain insights in pricing strategy for properties such as, revenue projection, automatic pricing, and market analysis.
- Assisting business partner (property owner) with their accounting system.
- Building a company portfolio through the analyzing of financial benefit.
- Understand Bukit Vista core values.
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner
- Entry level in this area related are welcome to apply!
- Demonstrated strong experiences in leadership skills and project management skills; pay attention to the details and have positive passion for people.
- Fluent in strategic, analytical and systematic thinking.
- Experienced in data driven decision-making in any kind of fields.
- Has a strong collaboration skills to develop the team and can communicate at all aspects of the job.
- Exposure with digital marketing and product analysis would be a plus.
- Comfortable in working with open-ended questions and feedback culture.
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as, Russian, Mandarin, etc.) will be a plus point.
What you will get?
- Opportunities to grow and positively transformation with us, change the future hospitality.
- A competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working here is never dull, we have fun and dynamic work environment.
- Work enhancing facilities.
Terms and Conditions
- This recruitment process requires a 3-month probation process (orientation).
- Our company is on remote-working mode: the probation process and the work itself will be administered remotely.
Watch our Intro Video
Are you one of us?
If yes, check our youtube channel here!
And send over your CV, a LinkedIn profile, or past projects. We like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.