As part of Telenor Group, Telenor Myanmar is on a mission to connect people to what matters most to them by empowering the societies. Telenor Myanmar exists to make mobile services available and affordable to all people in Myanmar. We are serving more than 22 million customers, and our 4GSuperLTE+ network covers more than 92% of the country’s population. Our Team of highly competent and motivated employees are here to provide the customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
- Work proactively within the organization to obtain an accurate charging and billing. Maintain and/or enhance the Charging and Billing system to capture all the necessary data to accurately produce a timely.
- Provide functional support for postpaid modules and to perform basic planning, migration and project management activities for Charging and Billing
- Responsible for functional support for postpaid modules and perform basic planning, 3PP integration and delivery of billing and charging related Project. Ensuring of accuracy of charging and billing in B2B and B2C area.
- The primary job responsibilities include the below but may include additional ones based on the time-to-time business requirements.
- Work as a part of Charging & Billing function under IT and require to work with various Technology domains in Telco such as IT Infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture, Planning, Operation, Development, Circuit Core, Packet Core and etc.
- Responsible for 100% availability and integrity of the Charging & Billing Platform
- Responsible for delivering and maintain the monthly bill run and invoice analysis and validation.
- Support for Bill Review and ensure Bill Run, Dunning and postpaid related activities smoothly, any recoveries for additional requirements
- Provide support to all internal customers to solve any kind of issue related to the system(s) and application(s) in the area responsible for
- Be responsible for periodic reconciliation of data between the system(s) responsible for, and network elements, in order to synchronize the data
- Validate usage and charges invoice records and investigate any discrepancies.
- Monitor, investigate and respond to customer complain and work on resolutions with other departments.
- Be responsible for tariff changes and configuration of new promotions, products, roaming partners
- Provide trending and analysis of product / customer / premise information
- Present escalation issues, status reports and findings to manager
- Work in collaboration with people from other departments, including IT, Customer Care and Finance, Business team and provide support on cross functional projects.
- Support users by troubleshooting problems and correcting errors.
- Ensure to meet quality and performance KPI with supporting documents and manage the vendors
- Previous experience in with testing, integration and back office operations.
- Strong technical skills. Candidates should understand charging and Billing concepts preferably have experience with Oracle DB, Mysql
- Self-motivated and able to drive tasks to completion without constant support or direction.
- Ability to learn complex systems, process quickly and be able to impart that knowledge to others.
- 5+ years of experience on Charging and Billing Platform
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT
- Deep understanding in Charging & Billing System Architecture, Functions, Integration interfaces, Protocols such as SS7, CAP, DIAMETER, SMPP, SOAP, JSON and etc.
- Good knowledge in Linux, Oracle and MySQL. Familiarity with Network, Cloud and Virtualization Technologies and automation is beneficial.
- Preferably with hands-on experience with Charging and Billing System
- Well knowledge on BSS architecture and familiarity with CRM, OSS is a plus.
- Knowledge in SDLC, Agile Development and ITIL Framework is a plus
- Strong verbal communication and documentation skills
Language requirement: Myanmar, English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled on flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment, and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.