An incumbent will report directly to Trade Marketing Manager and will be responsible including but not limited as below:
- Lead the on-trade channel strategy and develop annual promotion plan for on-trade channel.
- Manage process of developing and implementing on-trade channel promotion with high customer satisfaction. Including internal communication. All deadlines are mandatory.
- Develop and present Channel Marketing presentations at sales conference/meetings, in order to motivate and align sales team with Trade Marketing plans
- Manage process of purchasing POSM, premiums and give-aways in cooperation with procurement. Ensure approval from brand team.
- Provide routine training to field sales team regarding the proper trade marketing principles.
- Manage on promises trade marketing budget, including brand visibilities and sales promotion. And collaborate with procurement to optimize the expenditure and compliant with internal process.
- Collecting and reporting comparative promotion activities of competitors periodically.
- Keep track of POS and POP items and ensuring smooth allocation and dispatch and effective use in all markets.
Undertaking sales and marketing activities as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
University (Post) graduate with business related major
Experienced IT user – MS Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook
Fluency in English
Fluency in major Burmese dialect