TrueMoney (Myanmar) is a leading International Fintech brand and is part of Ascend Money, a digital financial services venture of The Charoen Pokphand Group (CP Group) Ant Financial (Alibaba), two of the largest companies in Asia. We are now one of the largest financial life platforms in Southeast Asia, growing from just 1 market to 6 markets in a span of 2 years. We currently have significant operations in Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
We are currently seeking a talented Assistant Manager Finance who responsible for securing financing for the company activities, managing company funds responsibly, and getting payments out to creditor but also to support a key business unit and passionate about driving sustainable growth of our business.
- Manage smooth finance operations by handling day-to-day operations issues.
- Manage and reconcile transactions with TD, Agent and Sale to prevent Fraud and minimize Risk.
- Monitor daily reporting of cash left balance by sales team and follow up on-time deposit.
- Ensure that third parties bill payments are settled on time & discrepancies are resolved on time.
- Ensure that timely and accurate reconciliation of Wallet system & Cash/Bank on daily basis (Such as the external payment request and external received, B2B new acquired party, TD/ Agent commission).
- Ensure that month-end reconciliation & reporting of Wallet movement and monthly closing.
- Ensure that smooth international and domestic remittance process (Fund In/Fund out Operations) are properly run, and issues are properly handled.
- Assist in internal/external/statutory audit to complete as per statutory and regional timeline.
- Identify the need for related finance professional & technical developments of team members and arranging necessary training/program.
- Support proper mentoring & giving guidance to finance team members to achieve their individual performance target and make sure new joiners are properly trained.
- Ensure that finance operation related SOP are properly followed and identify gaps if there is any.
- Set up own division plans aligning with department plans, directions and goals
- Support information for the setting up annual budget of own division
- Manage resources and headcounts
- Manage, follow up, and evaluate division’s performance and ensure targeted goals and plans are carried out accurately
- Delegate responsibilities to others and apply operational or strategic management skills
- Provide leadership and manage the performance of professionals/ supervisors with limited management authority
- Keep up to date with the industry trends and new technology for applying in own division to improve and enhance productivity within organization
- Track and monitor division’s performance to be able to achieve the desired goals effectively
- Attend and support organizational activities or projects
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Analyze and prepare manpower plan and position structure within own division
- Communicate necessary information to subordinates to create mutual understanding and coordination
- Provide coaching, problem solving, and advice to subordinates to develop their knowledge and skills to effectively perform their duties aligning with business directions and changing environment
- Assess and monitor section’s performance which drives and aligns with organizational goals
- Being a good role model and change agent
What you will need (Hard Skill/Soft Skill)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting field, ACCA, B.Com.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Have a flair for numbers, work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
- Proficiency in operation of mobile wallet system and accounting software like ERP.
- Able to travel in the country if needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence in cross-functional environment.
- Excellence team player, meticulous and able to work with minimum supervision.
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the TrueMoney Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.