As part of Telenor Group, Telenor Myanmar is on a mission to connect people to what matters most to them by empowering the societies. Telenor Myanmar exists to make mobile services available and affordable to all people in Myanmar. We are serving more than 22 million customers, and our 4GSuperLTE+ network covers more than 92% of the country’s population. Our Team of highly competent and motivated employees are here to provide the customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
Assistant Manager, Payment & Collection
We are looking for someone who can work with cross functions such as Accounts Payable, sourcing and users’ team to ensure accuracy of payment.
- Manage the daily activities of suppliers payment and report to Line manager.
- To ensure all properly approved supplier invoices are accurately proceed on a timely basis.
- Monitoring of payable aging Report to follow up outstanding payments.
- Preparing of payment Cheque, TT settlement, Electronics bank transfer to respective supplier bank account correctly.
- Preparing Receipt transaction in ERP for collected received.
- Alignment with Business Team to develop proper collection process.
- Daily Collection report to Management.
- Daily Reconciliation with ERP and Bank statement.
- Any ad hoc tasks assigned by line manager as per business requirement. Good cooperation among team member and cross functions.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- B.Com (or) CPA (or) ACCA Part II.
- Good communication skill in English.
- Good Microsoft skill ( Excel, presentation).
- Can be able to handle under working pressure.
- 3+ Years of experience in related field with ERP knowledge.
Language requirement: Myanmar, English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled on flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment, and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.