As part of Telenor Group, Telenor Myanmar is on a mission to connect people to what matters most to them by empowering the societies. Telenor Myanmar exists to make mobile services available and affordable to all people in Myanmar. We are serving more than 22 million customers, and our 4GSuperLTE+ network covers more than 92% of the country’s population. Our Team of highly competent and motivated employees are here to provide the customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
Assistant Manager, Quality Management (CAF)
We are looking for Quality management to join a newly formed customer registration team. This is a new organization structure under Technology Group. We are finding someone who is energized and can perform deliverables in a short time.
- Have an eye for Quality
- Experienced creating the quality audit formats
- Designing Quality Metrics
- Monitoring and leading all operations that affect quality and a team of external Quality Auditors
- Facilitate proactive solutions by measuring and reporting the Quality KPIs
- Designing the interventions in the processes to improve the quality KPIs
- Should have knowledge of NPS
Required qualifications and experiences
- Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration or relevant field
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
Language requirement: Myanmar, English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled on flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment, and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.