As part of Telenor Group, Telenor Myanmar is on a mission to connect people to what matters most to them by empowering the societies. Telenor Myanmar exists to make mobile services available and affordable to all people in Myanmar. We are serving more than 22 million customers, and our 4GSuperLTE+ network covers more than 92% of the country’s population. Our Team of highly competent and motivated employees are here to provide the customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
Assistant Manager, Training (CAF)
We are looking for Training (CAF) to join a newly formed customer registration team. This is a new organization structure under Technology Group. We are finding someone who is energized and can perform deliverables in a short time.
Principle Accountabilities :
- Should have sound knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access, & MS Power point
- Should be well versed with Statistical tools
- Should have handled Contact Centre Billing
- Should be able to verify the vendor invoices with internal IT reports
- Should be follow up on the payment status with the internal Finance team
- Should be able to handle internal Finance Audits
- Should be able to handle the budgets & design the AOP
Required qualifications and experiences:
- Strong data analysis skills, decode the embedded SQLs within the SAS code
- Strong SQL skills, knowledge of Teradata tools and utilities, Mainframes, batch processes and Unix Skills
- Good understanding of the various data elements used in SAS (data sets, RDBMS, etc.)
- Has worked in a Telecom environment within acquisitions/existing customer management/ collections. (Advantageous).
- MS Office skills: Excel (including pivot tables, and macro), Word and PowerPoint (intermediate).
- MI report development and assisting with other ad hoc reporting requirements
Language requirement: Myanmar, English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled on flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment, and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.