Telenor Myanmar is here to empower societies through connectivity. As part of Telenor Group, a mobile operator group focused on the Nordics and Asia, Telenor Myanmar is committed to lead Myanmar’s data evolution. Having brought mobile connectivity for all in Myanmar since 2014, we are serving more than 17 million customers across the country, bringing the best data experience to a footprint covering more than 92% of the population. Our winning team of highly competent and motivated employees are here to provide our customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
Digitalization and connectivity will be fundamental tools for Myanmar’s post-pandemic economic recovery. 2020 proved that digitalization can happen broadly and rapidly, now we need to make it inclusive and sustainable. Telenor Myanmar is moving digital-first into the future and seeks the best minds in Myanmar to help fuel this evolution.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team! As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will collaborate with all other departments (Quality Assurance, Implementation Services, Development and Product Strategy) of our company.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and manage BI solutions
- Provide reports, processes and procedures through the application life cycle
- Collaborate with business users
- Analyze business processes and requirements
- Monitor analytics and metrics results
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and user manuals
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions
- Identify development needs to improve and streamline operations
- Business Intelligence Analyst requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, listening and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proper knowledge on business policies and regulations
- Strong management and leadership skills
- The ability to work both as a team and independently
- Data visualization, including tools such as Tableau and Qlik
- Handle all variants of SQL
- Experience in ETL (extract, transform, load)
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, AWS, Python and/or Java is an advantage
Language requirement: Myanmar, English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled on flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.