As part of Telenor Group, Telenor Myanmar is on a mission to connect people to what matters most to them by empowering the societies. Telenor Myanmar exists to make mobile services available and affordable to all people in Myanmar. We are serving more than 22 million customers, and our 4GSuperLTE+ network covers more than 92% of the country’s population. Our Team of highly competent and motivated employees are here to provide the customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
To drive and manage sales activities of TML’s B2B products and services (Mobille, ICT/IoT, Connectivity) through sales channels and partners, in order to efficiently generate sales volume and revenue with regards to plan and target in Lower Myanmar, based in Yangon.
• Oversee the development of overall sales strategy and plan for Small and Medium enterprise clients and channel partners in line with overall B2B sales strategy.
• Develop enterprise (Medium and Small enterprise) footprint across Lower Myanmar and Go-to-market execution plan
• Manage end-to-end partner on boarding to de-boarding
• Ensure profitability and quality acquisitions by channel partners and drive actions for revenue growth and retention.
• Performance review of channel partners and drive actions for improvements while developing capacity and capability of resources at channel partners’ end.
• Develop and ensure monthly/quarterly training calendar for DSEs (Direct Sales executives)
• Manage distribution channels and build close relationship with channel partners
• Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure and resolve any pending issues or complaints from channel partners
• Ensure all key processes are developed and in place for B2B Indirect sales channel
• Manage the development and execution of effective and cost efficient channel activities and events
Required Experience & Qualifications:
• 3-5 years experience in sales area with demonstration of product and accessory capabilities
• Ensures individual sales, revenue, and customer experience targets are met
• Explains, illustrates,offers suggestions based on customers’ wants and needs
• Executes promotions and campaigns designed to increase brand equity and achieve sales objectives
• Ensures sales area remains well merchandised and visually appealing at all times
• Participates in workshops, special events, and product demonstrations to drive customer loyalty
• Provides support for other sales team/partners as needed to ensure optimal customer service
Language requirement: Myanmar, English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled on flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment, and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.