As part of Telenor Group, Telenor Myanmar is on a mission to connect people to what matters most to them by empowering the societies. Telenor Myanmar exists to make mobile services available and affordable to all people in Myanmar. We are serving more than 22 million customers, and our 4GSuperLTE+ network covers more than 92% of the country’s population. Our Team of highly competent and motivated employees are here to provide the customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationships of Telenor Myanmar with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be adapted in building strong relationships with strategic / large customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote Telenor Myanmar solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing Telenor Myanmar business to achieve long-term success
Required qualification & experience:
- Build and maintain relationships with assigned segments for all telecom needs Work with accounts to understand telecom requirements
- Maintain proper visit and account planning. Ensure proper billing and collection methods are followed
- Maintain daily task list of following up with customers on regular scheduled basis to maintain relationships, understand product needs and service needs
- Maintain and routinely update customer profile information (products and services, billing, …)
- Provide assistance to customers in designing products/ data systems to best meet business requirements
- Complete all administrative tasks as required to ensure timely and accurate records of customer related activities
- Conduct on-site customer presentations for key sales opportunities as required facilitating the sale of Telenor products and services Perform special projects or other duties as assigned
- Write, submit, and deliver proposals and presentations
- Presenting an integrated solution-centered approach to customers
- Create, evaluate, and revise account plans, Identify growth opportunities to expand business and create strategic alliances to win support
- Apply technical knowledge – with an emphasis on data solutions
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Proven experience as key account manager
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
Language requirement: Myanmar, English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled on flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment, and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.