- Any Graduate (or) other relevant academic backgrounds (MBA degree holder (or) International Graduate is preferable!)
- Age is under 40 years old
- Have at least (2) years experience in Compliance or financial institution
- Have general knowledge and banking knowledge
- Computer literate and Proficiency in English ( 4 skills )
- Ability to design and maintain policies and procedures
- Understand relevant CBM laws, Anti Money Laundering Laws
- Good interpersonal skill , presentation skill and communication skill
- Willingness to learn and work in the challenging environment
- Myanmar Nationality Only
Main duties and Responsibilities
- To assist for draft (policies/procedure/ regulation) and maintenance of Questionnaire from correspondent Banks
(Foreign/Local) and central Bank of Myanmar.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare the draft such as local correspondence (Instructions, memo, intimation to Branches)
- To response/ reply to HO department letters.
- To prepare and reply all CBM letters and other ministries and department such Ministry of Commerce, Home Ministry Anticorruption
Commission and Financial Investigation Unit etc.
- To prepare the agenda for Risk and Compliance Committee and Meeting minutes.
- Compilation of Compliance Subject Notes for Seminar, workshop and training etc.
- To perform the duties related to the above items.