Assistant Vice President~Vice President (Enterprise Risk Management – Risk Management Department) Male/Female (2) posts
- Bachelors degree in Banking, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Accounting or other relevant academic backgrounds (Masters degree in
Financial Risk Management is preferable!)
- Age between 27 years and 35 years old
- Have 5 years of working experience in risk management and related areas
- Have strong analytical skills and aptitude for working with numbers/statistics
- Strong interpersonal skills and proficient in delivery of professional business presentations
- Computer literate and proficiency in English
- Myanmar Nationality Only
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the risk strategy, risk appetite and risk governance framework in alignment with the current risk landscape, regulatory requirements and the bank’s strategic direction.
- Monitoring and reporting key risk indicators against the approved risk appetite across all risk types to the board and senior management
of the bank.
- Stress testing the bank’s capital regularly to meet regulatory and industry standards and recommend appropriate strategies to mitigate
- Program-manage enterprise level risk projects e.g. Basel II, III, etc
- Overall coordinator for centralized functions across all risk units.