Location: This role will ideally be based remotely out of Singapore or India ( subject to your legal right to work in the jurisdiction) .
OpenFin is a fast-growing financial technology company backed by the world's largest banks and most respected Fintech VCs, including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, HSBC, Wells Fargo, Bain Capital Ventures, DRW, Nyca Partners, and Pivot Investment Partners. OpenFin modernizes and democratizes app development and distribution in the finance space. We provide a secure OS that brings a fast and intuitive app experience to the financial desktop. Built on Google's Chromium and GitHub's Electron open source projects, OpenFin combines native experience, data sharing, lightning-fast distribution, and robust security with an agile web development and deployment model to accelerate digital transformation and innovation. OpenFin is used by thousands of developers to deploy and run more than 1200 apps at more than 1500 financial institutions.
About The Role
We are looking for an Associate Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer Success team, offering support to our customers development teams leveraging web technologies to build applications for the Financial Industry.
In this role, you will triage inbound communications, understand our customers technical requirements, and use OpenFin Document to provide troubleshooting steps and solutions. You will help manage client communications and assist prioritizing and tacking issues escalated to the second line support team. Through your efforts, you will help establish OpenFin as the leading web-based platform for the financial desktop.
- Triage inbound Support queries and problems during APAC region business hours
- Customer Service: You'll work closely with our customers to provide first tier support in a professional, responsive manner, responding to queries using existing documentation.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify gaps in existing processes and documentation to get closer to our target SLAs. Identify where additional Documentation or Support Collateral is required
- Technical Support: Understand the nature of inbound communication through targeted questions and request the correct required information to provide the right solution or troubleshooting steps.
- Monitoring: Ensure tickets in our Support ticketing system from other agents are well documented with details discovered through customer conversations to benefit future actions. Escalate where SLA thresholds are over target SLAs.
- Escalation: Escalate complex issue to the UK based Support Engineering team and/or other experts to assist with customer communication.
What We're Looking For
- You have exceptional interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- You have excellent communication skills and are comfortable conversing with a range of different audiences.
- You have a passion for assisting others through troubleshooting, triaging and discovery.
- You have or want to acquire a basic knowledge of web development technologies (HTML5/CSS/JavaScrip) with a desire to broaden your knowledge base.
- You are excited about an opportunity to learn new technologies and their operational usage in the Financial Industry
Life at OpenFin
At OpenFin, our mission is to stay on the cutting edge of web technologies and to enable our customers to do the same. While we are currently remote, we pride ourselves on our friendly, diverse, understanding office culture. Our goal is to create a space where employees can learn and innovate, and overall, have a good time doing it. Our employees have a diverse set of interests and experiences, and we encourage you to explore those interests and share with us! We have regular happy hours and social events. Our office and our employees are conducive to a productive learning experience -- all the while creating innovative and compelling solutions for our clients.