About the company:
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 3 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 500+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com
About the role:
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to drive product initiatives from inception through execution. This is a unique opportunity for someone with vision to architect and manage an industry-changing platform that helps changing the way we deal with money. You will collaborate closely with engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, and other cross-functional team members to ship remarkable features and products.
- Create and maintain the team’s roadmap, milestones, and dependencies with strategic priorities in mind
- Define features, write product specifications, facilitate user studies, iterate on feedback, help write test plans with QA, manage the backlog, and ultimately ship products/features in a timely manner
- Interview and interact with customers to build empathy, ensuring that their needs are met
- Prioritize initiatives and projects appropriately and weigh tradeoffs that must be made
- Perform market research and analysis
- Represent the team in communication with cross-functional teams
- Experience shipping and iterating on successful Software or Financial products at scale
- Demonstrated leadership with a focus on getting things done autonomously
- The ability to collaborate well with designers and engineers
- An analytical and data-driven work style
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and prioritization skills
- At least 1 year of product/project management experience or equivalent. We are looking for candidates at multiple seniority levels
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team