We are looking for an Associate Product Manager who loves solving problems and complex business processes by applying a user-centric approach to design and balancing the end-user experience with business purposes.
You will be a part of the product team that is responsible for various lifecycle stages of a product, from new products to continuous product improvements through a design cycle process
- Our office is based in one of the most controversial Co-working space in the world, WeWork, specifically located in Menara Astra, Sudirman (5-min walking distance from MRT Setiabudi, 10-min from Sudirman Commuter Line)
- Flexible working hours & leave policy. When you think you’ve been working hard enough already, take the time to reset your mental state when you need it.
- No more early-morning tiring physical standup that you might forget later in the day, but we do 12-5 pm overlap working hours during weekdays, and a daily standup via Slack! We’ve been doing this for over 2 years already.
- We are currently working remotely, at least until mid-2021. I hope you're OK with that too!
Who We Are
- We’re building Enterprise a SaaS product for Indonesian BUMNs & Public Listed Companies such as Pegadaian, Sampoerna, BRI, BCA, Dexa Medica, Erha Clinic, Combiphar, Telkomsel, Kompas Gramedia, dan so many more coming this year including international clients; Growth semakin sinting! Read and google us yourself for more info;
What We’re Not
- BUKAN Digital Agency, bukan E-commerce, bukan Ojek Online, dan bukan juga Fintech pinjem pinjem duit. We are a B2B SaaS company that serves Big Enterprises clients. Our clients get a minimum of 1 to 5 years contract with us.
What You Gonna Do
- Suggest product enhancements improve user experience.
- Drive quality for high standards and maintain clear objectives to Engineering, Design, and QA team through leading by example
- Work closely with design and engineering teams to explain the requirements of new features and change requests for current features.
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps.
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines.
- Monitor and report on product KPIs on a regular basis.
- In charge of competition analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution, high-level requirements gathering and product marketing
- Use a combination of mockups, spreadsheets, presentation, flow-charts, or diagrams to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- A Great Problem Solver & Critical Thinker.
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in designing, shipping, and improving beautiful and intuitive software applications.
- A deep passion for crafting delightful customer experiences.
- Experience in developing designs for new user experiences, creating concepts, designing mockups and specifications, and representing the designs to the team.
- Experience in using mockup/prototyping tools like Balsamiq, Marvell, Sketch, etc.
- A team player who is willing to listen, learn and collaborate with others.
- Extraordinary presentation & communication skills - able to make complex ideas understandable.
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing.
- Portfolios are a must.
- Good command of Quality Assurance processes
- Be open to receiving feedback.
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing. Unfortunately, there’s a lack of StackOverflow discussion written in Indonesian at this moment we write this job description.
- Super-attractive-competitive salary package, one of the best in town!
- Medical Benefit on one of the best Private Insurance in town!
- Flexible Leave & Working Hours
- Best office location in town with a super speedy internet connection, WeWork Menara Astra, Sudirman Jakarta. Free flow coffee every day!
- Cutting-edge tools to increase your productivity (We pay to use Slack, Sentry, Github, CircleCI, and many best productivity tools you can name of in the market today)
- Cool startup culture & technical challenges. I'd say we're pretty great on this. Seriously. Search our guys on LinkedIn and message them and they'd be happy to reply!
- Warm-welcoming and helpful colleagues. We're working together to solve organizational problems to help our customers better every day.
- Non-political BS working environment. We share everyone's work and recognize smart work every period of time.
- Best ideas win, not boss ideas win. We encourage everyone to challenge everyone else on ideas on everyday problems, solutions, and processes flaw in the company and for our customers and for the betterment of the company!
- MacBook Ownership Program!
- What more do you ask?
P.S.: We're available for Internship as well for this position!