Publicis Sapient is looking for a results-driven Associate Program Director in Financial Services to join our team of innate problem-solvers. You will lead exciting digital transformation programs from presales to ‘go live’. You will work with us on the delivery of digital solutions for some of the largest financial services institutions in this region. Working on the ground with the client and with our teams based in Singapore and India, you will be responsible for leading and assisting to drive current and future projects in a leadership role. This role requires an individual that is comfortable running agile delivery in a complex environment.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to join an international global organization with a ‘start-up’ mentality. We highly value Openness, Collaboration, Learning Mindset, and partnering with our clients to drive Positive Outcome.
- Develop and oversee the production of project deliverables including estimations, plans, risks and change management processes, traceability matrices.
- Able to define and implement a delivery approach that uses best practices but is also tailored for the client
- Support in business development initiatives and participate in pitches to prospective clients across South East Asia
- Act as the client point of contact to understand their business needs, manage and control program objectives
- Work with domain experts and clients to define project objectives, approach, plan and budget
- Oversee the overall program activities, controlling needs, schedule, cost and quality
- Lead diverse multi-skilled teams to deliver integrated solutions that achieve measurable business value
- Facilitate stand-ups, workshops, decision making and conflict resolution
- Keep track of project financials and deliver the programs as per the sold-as margins
- Identify, manage and help to mitigate project issues and risks