GitLab is looking for an enthusiastic and strategic Associate Sales Development Representative to join our growing Revenue Marketing team. As an Associate SDR, you get the opportunity to support SDRs by researching accounts from targeted lists. In this role you will work to build the funnel through researching accounts, adding leads to campaigns, creating sequences and collaborating with SDR and Field Marketing teams.
Don’t have a ton of knowledge about GitLab yet? Don’t worry. We have an extensive onboarding and training program at GitLab and you will be provided with necessary DevOps and GitLab knowledge to fulfill your role.
- Building target lists of account and leads based on lead flow and need within specific territories
- Create emails sequences for top of funnel leads
- Work leads from various sources including field marketing events and leads in nurture
- Support SDRs by researching accounts from targeted lists
- Support vacant territories as needed
- Build up to SDR activity metrics as leads become available
- Learn SDR Process and structure, specifically the SDR tech stack
- Prepare to move into SDR Role
- Complete Tanuki tech 100 level courses
- 6 plus months of work place experience
- Ability to demonstrate transferable skill set
- Willingness to be coached and trained
- Determination, curiosity, and creative problem solving
- If in EMEA, fluency in spoken and written German or French or other European languages will be an advantage
- Willingness to work towards requirement and responsibilities of SDR (Intermediate)
- Ability to use GitLab
- Excel in written/verbal communication; Persuasive writing a plus
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page .
Remote-GlobalCountry Hiring Guidelines
Please visit our Country Hiring Guidelines page to see where we can hire.Your Privacy