At ServiceSource, we strive to find and grow exceptional people like you.
Working at ServiceSource, you will be a part of an engaging, energetic, and entrepreneurial work environment while having the stability and influence of a nearly 20-year industry leader behind you.
Associate Sales Support Manager is to supervise and manage the day-to-day activities of their team's administrative duties, resource management, and to promote team success.
This role supports narrow to moderate broad focus of client needs, supporting clients with low to moderate variability based on diversity in size, geography, sales motion types, and varying levels of established structure. Ensuring Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met or exceeded by their team for turnaround times and a high quality of quoting, booking and associated sales administrative activities are delivered to support the Sales Organization.
The successful Associate Sales Support Manager is competent with reporting, management in a fast-paced environment, and leadership both by example and direct development. Possesses an understanding of simple to moderate client environment(s) and expectations to successfully deliver to strategic client objectives. Serves a subset of client support activity and works closely with the sales management team to achieve desired business outcomes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and supervise the day-to-day personnel activities of a team (average of fifteen Sales Support Specialists at varying levels), including: monitoring and reviewing staff performance, managing staffing level and related matters
- Manage the business Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through creating and monitoring a variety of reports to measure productivity and SLA compliance for specific client needs, with low to moderate level of complexity
- Sales Support Specialist Performance Management: Conduct periodic performance reviews with all direct reports and adhere to the performance management process
- Develop reinforced training practices to build knowledge and skills across the team
- Run frequent team huddles to coach, motivate, and prioritize on key activities for the day or week
- Lead internal operational cadence with sales counterparts to drive desired business outcome
- Lead, coach, and motivate the team to achieve specific business targets and meet assigned performance targets weekly/monthly/quarterly, ensuring high customer satisfaction
- Act as a point of escalation for support-related issues and work with relevant parties (internal and or external) towards resolution
- Establish regular, timely, and clear communication with sales and support teams and/or client, where applicable
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and management to optimize sales processes and systems
- Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Possess proficiency in both English and Japanese languages (certified in JLPT N1/N2).
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and communicate competing deadlines
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume transactional environment
- Ability to direct specific tasks through prescribed processes, as well as identify, document, and implement improvements
- Ability to work effectively across different functions within ServiceSource and external clients
- Demonstrated ability to communicate quickly and succinctly in CRM workflow, email, voice and instant messaging (IM)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Specifically, intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Prior people management, leadership, and coaching skills preferred
- KL Office is located at Wisma, 1, Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
- Remote working arrangements will be made from onboarding, in view of Covid-19
Uninterrupted home-based internet is required for this role. Applicants should have sufficient internet access in their homes to attend and host video calls, as well as perform essential functions of the role which include downloading and uploading of large files to shared network drives. In general, we have found that a minimum bandwidth speed of 20mbps is essential.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, hit (easy) apply!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.