As the leader in the Employer of Record industry and a company consistently recognized as a Top Place to Work, our focus at Globalization Partners is on GROWTH – growth of our customers, our business, and our people. We are committed to providing our employees with opportunities for success at every stage in their career.
People are the heartbeat of the company and the key to making Globalization Partners an inclusive and fun place to work – a collaborative environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing!
About the position:
We are growing rapidly here at Globalization Partners, with plans in place to more than double our headcount by the end of the year. As a result, our global Talent Acquisition team continues to grow and we are now looking for a Senior Recruiter who shares our core values and is ready to make an impact on our entire organization.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing, interviewing, and recommending top talent to join the Globalization Partners team. You will work closely with, and have the full support of the existing TA team in Americas region as well as your colleagues in the wider team, which spans across the Ireland, Poland, Singapore and India.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the leadership and managers to gain a clear understand of recruiting needs and organizational goals
- Identify and attract prospective candidates using a variety of channels and job boards
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle, from sourcing to issuing employment offers, across a variety of high-level roles, helping us to find, hire, and retain quality talent globally
- Interview candidates based various methods including structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions
- Present detailed candidate profile summaries to managers and make recommendations regarding top qualified candidates
- Continuously partner with the HR and management teams to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding best practices for interviewing in each of the countries where Globalization Partners hires talent
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and products
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience recruiting across Tech and Non-tech roles
- Experience with ATS software and recruitment websites such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, Twitter, Meetup
- Experience with Boolean and X-Ray searches
- Strong know-how of recruitment metrices including time to fill, cost per hire, and source utilization
- Charismatic and engaging personality - you will be the face of Globalization Partners for all candidates
- Demonstrated ability to successfully fill associate through executive level roles
- Effective negotiation and communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage competing and changing priorities, resources, and time demands
What we can offer you:
Our people are the key to our success and as a Globalization Partners employee, you can be assured that you are our top priority, from once you apply, right through to your first day and beyond.
We work hard and take care of each other, while enjoying ourselves along the way.
We offer a range of great benefits, here are just a few:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Pension package
- Private healthcare & dental care
- Remote/flexible working
About Globalization Partners
Hire anyone, anywhere, quickly and easily.
Globalization Partners AI- driven, automated, fully compliant global Employer of Record platform technology is transforming how companies hire talent around the globe. Our industry-leading proprietary technology simplifies onboarding and managing employees anywhere in the world.
With easy-to-use dashboards and a mobile-ready payroll authorization system, our customers can safely and securely access crucial HR documents and authorize and approve global payroll faster than ever.
Globalization Partners: Breaking Down Barriers for Everyone, Everywhere