- Full-time Position
- With base pay and high commission
- Can Start ASAP
This is a full-time role and a WORK FROM HOME SETUP!
A Remote Sales Agent takes part on engaging the company clients to confirm their interest in patronizing our services.
Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal, preferably in the english language.
Organizational and multi-tasking skills are a plus.
- Do calls and respond to customer’s emails
- Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Process application and eligibility of clients
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Upsell products and services
- Complete call logs and reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Sales experience is an advantage.
- Tech savvy and a strong familiarity with the internet and MS Office Applications
- Outbound calls experience, minimum of 6 months in a Call Center or BPO setting
- Reliable internet connection (USB sticks and signal based & wireless connections are not allowed)
- Has own Computer Desktop or Laptop with a webcam
- External webcam is allowed
- USB headset (noise reduction or noise cancellation)
- Available to work Australian time from Monday-Friday, 9AM to 5PM
Expected Start Date: can start immediately
Job Type: Full-time position
Salary: base pay per month + High Commission