You will be responsible for testing the product before launches to ensure that the product is free from errors and reliable.
What To Expect From The Role
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create a detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Designs and develops tests automation scripts and programs that conduct automatic tests on new and existing software.
- Functionality, regression, use case and system testing
- Expertise in preparing test cases, test plan
- Create and maintain the project quality plan and project test plan
- Work closely with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
About The Position
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- With at least 4 years of experience on automated testing tool and regression testing.
- BrowserStack experience is a plus
- Join a Global Company
- Mid Shift, Weekends Off
- Temporary Remote Setup
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!