Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Automation of manual activities/ processes and System Health checks for Production Applications. (Automation experience required) and ensuring SLIs/ SLOs/ SLAs are met.
- End to End Handing of Regional Public Web application production incidents with work ranging from incident analysis, driving recoveries along with interfacing systems, communicate on major incidents, Code fix, SIT Testing, UAT Test planning (Scope, duration), review production changes before deployment Source promotion to production.
- Application improvements ranging from performance and operational improvements, identification and remediation of system and automate Toils.
- Working in a stretch role to take forward production issues from analysis to production fix/deployment
- Follow Production Support Processes and giving input to strengthen time to time.
- Analyze incidents in Finacle and Customer master systems and providing solution/work around for the issues independently.
- Providing status to leads, stakeholders and working with vendors to review the design/fix/enabling for production deployment
- Own communication for Incidents (SLA breaches, Application Major Incidents, Logistics issue) and responsible for communications with management
- Coordinate recurring issues and ensure long-term resolution through proper Incident and Problem Management
- Working with various teams like Infrastructure, development team to resolve, analysis of root cause for complex issues and outages
- Strong stakeholder management skills with focus on continuous service improvement, consistent delivery and stability of production.
- Drives Root Cause Analysis with technology partners, post incident resolution and facilitates RCA reviews.
- Work with Risk team to respond timely to Audit & Risk RFIs. Manage Audit walkthroughs
- Must have Good functional knowledge of financial retail marketing products ecosystems, CASA and interfaces modules.
- An undergraduate degree or higher
- 7-12 years of strong experience in the Banking industry with a proven track record of working in Banking environment
- Experience in highly scalable web application in code development and fixes.
- Implement Site Reliability Engineering principles with regards to performance, reliability, monitoring, alerting and maintenance in Production environment. Pro-active Capacity monitoring & Observability of production Infrastructure, automated alerting, performance monitoring and reporting tools
- Automation of manual tasks in a Banking ecosystem
- Build and maintain Production monitoring and automation solutions
- Build and implement Service improvements. Identify, measure and report performance trends -SLIs/ SLOs/ SLAs periodically and improve systems performance and associated performance KPIs
- Sound understanding of Content Management System, Internet facing Web Application for large banking applications
- Strong team player, effective at communicating internationally and used to working closely with remote teams
- Good knowledge of infrastructure technologies used, with focus on AWS/PCF/Java/ Python
- Solid understanding of BAU support, incident, problem management processes as well as escalation management across a diversified environment
- Understanding of Risk Management, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, IT Security Architecture, and IT Regulatory Compliance.
- Present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form
- Pro-active, independent, resourceful, and able to work in a team
- High attention to detail with focus on understanding the issues with finding solutions
- Hands-on SRE/ Production support experience on Internet facing Banking platforms - Web Application
- Strong analytical & technical skills, e.g. scripting or programming experience etc.
- Strong transformation and change management experience
- Software Configuration Mgmt., Quality Control Mgmt, Version Control Mgmt
- Operating System - Linux
- Cloud platforms & Container management - AWS / PCF / Docker
- Content management - OpenText Product suite
- Database - MariaDB / RDS, In-memory database - Redis
- Application Servers - Jboss, Tomcat , Apache
- Eventing systems - Kafka
- Scheduling software - Tivoli
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.