We are an independent cloud-native organization building solutions on all the leading public cloud platforms. Our mission is to help our customers succeed in the public cloud. As a part of our mission, we are also an Authorized Training Partner for all the three hyperscaler clouds, i.e. AWS, GCP, and Microsoft Azure.
Currently, we’re looking for a Technical Trainer experienced in providing training in Azure, AWS, or GCP.
- As a Technical Trainer, you will deliver courses to developers, administrators, and architects across Europe to raise awareness and drive the adoption and usage of the Microsoft Azure, AWS, or GCP cloud.
- You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching with your enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning, and establish a positive atmosphere in the classroom (both physical and virtual).
We Are Looking For
- A positive person who can support and encourage a learning environment and who has a desire and ability to learn new technologies.
- You will have excellent communication skills and proven technology training experience, ideally with hands-on experience with Azure, AWS, or GCP and/or in-depth knowledge of software architecture and virtualization technologies.
- You’re also a team player who shares knowledge, helps others, and occasionally performs tasks outside of the formal job responsibilities.
To Be a Successful Technical Trainer You Should Also
- Have knowledge and/or hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud.
- Have experience with Windows and/or Linux at the command line
- Have coding experience in one or more of the following languages, Java, .Net, Perl, PHP, Ruby, or Python.
- Have experience in programming, systems architecture, or systems administration.
- You would also need excellent language skills with fluency in English.
- We are currently delivering all our training remotely. However, please note, that the role may require travel across Europe once the travel restrictions start to lighten up.
Our friendly culture and our strong values make for a great place to work. We are a young and vibrant company and hope you will be attracted by the hands-on opportunity to be part of shaping our future.
We Offer You
- Permanent employment in our Training Unit or ad-hoc week-projects as a freelancer
- A variety of interesting projects in an exciting area – the cloud is one of the hottest topics in the IT market of today
- Brilliant co-workers who are motivated to develop our business – we are not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done
- Positive, friendly, multi-cultural, and supportive working environment – we enjoy working together in a flat organization where we share the knowledge continuously
- Freedom to come up with new ideas and do your own decisions – micromanagement is not our thing
- Independent training budget, certifications, and time off for self-studies and development
- We move fast and get things done. Attitude: "Hold my drink, I got this".
- We push and respect each other to deliver great results. Attitude: "Teamwork makes the dream work".
- We do what it takes to be the best in the world. Attitude: "Go big or go home".
- We disrupt old ways of working to change the game. Attitude: "Let's go dinosaur hunting".
- We help uniquely talented people achieve greatness. Attitude: "It's about what you can do".
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. Curious about what's behind the idea of setting up Nordcloud? Watch this video!
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.