An E-commerce client is seeking a B2B E-commerce Writer (Freelance) to generate engaging, original content on E-commerce topics. You will research topics and develop content around E-commerce best practices, trends and tutorials that industry insiders and enterprises would be interested in. You will have to bring an authoritative understanding of these topics, with the ability to explain things in a way that both technical experts and beginners would understand.
This is a freelance, remote position. We welcome candidates from any location.
- Produce engaging, educational and optimized SEO copy for all products across all brands and categories for Retailer product pages and web page content.
- Pitch and write on a range of B2B e-Commerce thought leadership and how-to topics.
- Topics proposed should be of general interest to a broad marketing audience, or of great interest to smaller segments in specific niches.
- Conduct research on industry-related topics in order to produce original content.
- Proofread and edit content for errors and inconsistencies to improve readability.
- Collaborate with the client's digital marketing team to produce content that generates results.
- Analyse content performance, draw insights for future topics/ideas.
- Stay up to date of the latest content and social media marketing trends and ideas.
- Previous business writing experience with a background in the e-Commerce industry is required.
- A good grasp of e-Commerce, marketing and digital transformation industry trends.
- Comfortable writing about various e-Commerce related tools, platforms and technologies.
- Able to interview insiders in the e-Commerce industry, and present that information in a way that is concise, and easy to understand.
- Ability to write on technical topics targeted at the e-Commerce industry insiders.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- Self-starter - ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Knowledge of keyword research and SEO best practices is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.
Powered by JazzHR