We are looking for someone responsible for the development and management of broad-based B2B marketing programs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the senior leader and internal team in the planning of marketing strategy.
- Develop and execute the marketing program that may include participation in industry events, conferences, webinars, advertising, sponsorship, email campaigns, lead generations and branding.
- Lead and ensure the branding and content consistency, coordinating and socializing the content within the organizations.
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on marketing programs.
- 3+ years of marketing experience with a minimum of 2 years experience in managing B2B marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Digital marketing experience is a must, such as an email campaign and website development.
- Strong analytical skills in reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and strong attention to details.
- Team player with the ability to work cross-functionally.
Who should not apply?
- If you don't have any prior experience in digital marketing.
- If you are looking for a specific role in SEO/SEM/Paid Media role
- Fresh Graduate
What will make you stand out?
- Certifications in email marketing
- Having your own blog/website
- Rename your resume to include your favourite movie at the end of the file name