This position is for Myanmar nationals only.
A. PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
This role is a local Sales position, which, in launch phase, will be predominantly outbound hunter based, but will gradually become more relationship management focused as more client key accounts are added to the AE’s portfolio
B. ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Sell B2B products, Mobile – Voice/Data - and ICT services as provided by the Company, so as to meet the sales target
- Manage key clients to ensure sales and retention KPI’s are met for each key account – developing account plans in line with company requirements.
- Operate in a manner that maximizes company profitability while reducing unnecessary costs of company operations, and in a way that reflects well on the image of the company.
- Ensure personal Sales processes, reporting and systems management are carried out in an accurate and timely manner.
- Attend all meetings called by management.
C .EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University Graduate
- Previous outbound B2B sales experience – min 3 years and above
- Able to Speak English at a reasonable level.
- Sales & Digital Sales Practices
- B2B Solution Selling
- Key Account Management
- B2B Customer Care/ Digital Care
- Digital Technology Knowledge
- Telco B2B&Wholesales Service Knowledge
- Business English
- Customer Focus
- Communicate Effectively
- Plans & Align
- Interpersonal Savvy
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the Ooredoo Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.