This position is for Myanmar nationals only.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To support to ensure all OML Telecom infrastructures are connected via IPMPLS technology and responsible for preparing High Level Design and Low Level Design and ensuring design plans are executed correctly by vendors.
- Prepare high level design (HLD) for IP MPLS network and low level design (LLD) including command level configuration
- Participate in Proof of Concept (PoC) testing to connect different vendors to OML IPMPLS nodes
- Prepare inter-operability test between IPMPLS with all interconnected devices
- Collaborate with internal technology teams including fiber DWDM, MW, core, and IT for required design input
- Audit network resiliency and propose solutions for unprotected traffic
- Dimension IP MPLS network based on core, RAN, or new marketing forecast
- Monitor IP NEs and links utilization and trigger upgrade as per agreed utilization (70 – 80%)
- Respond to ad-hoc troubleshooting support requests in case of major outage
- Assist with network capacity forecasting on expected usage and demand
- Support procurement and legal team during RFP and vendor selection process, providing input on technical scope of work, KPIs, and SLAs for vendor contracts and agreements
- Follow up on Purchase Requests (PR) and Purchase Orders (PO) with procurement team to ensure appropriate PO are issued to vendors
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BSc in Computer Science or BE IT or BE EC (Minimum CCNP R&S or CCNP Service Provider Certified or CCIE advantage)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in telecom transport network
- Strong experience in IP networking fundamentals and application of IP routing protocols. (MPLS/BGP/IS-IS/OSPF).
- Hands-on experience of deploying and maintaining wide area networks with emphasis on BGP/OSPF/IS-IS/MPLS in distributed network
- Fluency in English and Myanmar Language both spoken and written is mandatory
- Excellent communications, presentation and analytical skills
- Transport Network Design & Planning
- Transport Network Monitoring & Optimization
- Integrated Network Dimensioning
- Technology Performance Management
- Technology Strategist
- Active Infra Rollout
- Communicate Effectively
- Plans & Aligns
- Action Oriented
- Being Resilient
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the Ooredoo Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.