Do you have strong knowledge in Node.JS?
Looking for an exciting role?
Our client, a fast-growing, international tech company, is hiring a Back End Developer
- Develop, release, maintain and optimize Progressive Web App and corresponding microservice backend
- Development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends in web technologies
- Understand the market and participate in product roadmap discussions
- Technical Skills
- Database architecture and design on SQL (like Postgres) and NoSQL (like MongoDB) systems.
- DOM manipulation and new CSS functionalities and processors
- Flexibility to understand and adopt pre-existing code.
- Memory management, multithreaded programming and background processing.
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures)
- Unit-testing and strong emphasis on TDD
- Dealing well with ambiguity
- Prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Highly accountable, takes ownership
- Capability to work independently in a fast-paced environment of a startup
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a time bound environment
- Critical Thinker and Problem Solver
- High commitment levels and achievement oriented
- Team player
- Prior experience with frontend technologies (DOM manipulation, CSS and it’s processors),
- Deployment modules (like PM2 and NginX) and deployment platforms (like Heroku and AWS)
- Experience of working in a startup