At OTSAW, innovation knows no bounds. Launched in 2015 to improve business processes, environments, and everyday lives, OTSAW provides unmanned robotics solutions across multiple industries. Based in Singapore we strive to develop technologies that blend Autonomous Mobility, Artificial Intelligence, and Big Data. We are looking for Backend Software Engineers to join us in building our R&D team stronger. You will be actively involved in the decision-making process to productize the Robotics and Artificial Intelligence algorithms that form the basis of our Intellectual property. You will play an active role in adding new features to complement and extend our existing products
- Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Manage outsource developers, in charge of project planning, code review, QA/QC.
- Streamline installation, deployment, automated testing of robotic software system
- Develop software system to improve internal team productivity, streamline software development & testing process
- Develop and maintain backend service and infrastructure for fleet management, log management, analytic.
- Min. education qualification in Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineer / Engineer
- or other relevant field.
- Interest in robotics field. Experience in robotic software development is a plus
- Experience in setting up DevOps CI/CD pipeline, Docker
- Experience in designing and implementation of backend software services
- HTML, Java, ObjectiveC, Swift
- Experience in video streaming protocol is a plus
- Experience in Agile development process & remote team management.