About the job
About Barefoot Ventures and BOND
Founded in 2021, Barefoot Ventures (www.barefootventures.org) is Vietnam’s first running model of incubator for the creative scene with a vision to become a venture capital firm in the near future.
BOND operates as a startup within Barefoot Ventures. We are a youthful, passionate, and eager-to-learn team that served as a middleman between businesses and talents. BOND focuses on personalizing and shortening your recruitment process by providing broad networks and realistic solutions. We want people to work where they are deserved & appreciated their value.
We are looking for 01 Back-End Web Developer Intern to help us develop this project in the next 6 months.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language
*This is an unpaid internship, but we will provide you with a broad network and opportunities to work with other creative businesses, and VC funds both in Vietnam and neighbouring regions.
*If you are interested in this position, please complete the application form here. For any queries, please contact us via our social media, or email [email protected]