The global TV Broadcast and Video Entertainment Market is currently in a phase of fundamental change requiring the development of new ad-driven capitalization models.
We believe that our solution fundamentally changes the video ad-business long-term by opening up new distribution platforms into a global, programmatic open-auction ad-market.
Who we are
- We are a team of experienced specialists driven by a passion to deliver the next level of video monetization.
- We are developing online technologies for Video Monetization and Digital Media Supply Chain Management.
- We connect premium content producers and distributors with broadcasters, telecommunication companies, cable network providers, video platforms and disruptive NewTV apps.
- We enable the Hollywood studios to optimize and distribute their latest movie blockbusters and monetize their vast back catalogs. We provide the same capabilities to new, innovative studios, TV / Series producers and new TV studios that are leading in their audience and niche.
With our product, the barrier to participate in the premium digital content market as either a content producer or a content provider is now lower than ever. Thanks to cloud and internet technologies, no investment in encoding hardware and streaming farms are necessary anymore.
Our clients are globally: America, Asia, Europe. our technology stack is cloud-based and deployable into every region. Our serverside.ai product is a cloud-based software-as-a-service solution offering in the B2B field, that enables dynamic server-side ad insertion and pop-up channel creation for OTT and IP TV operators. Our offices in Germany (Halle (Saale) and Berlin) are located centrally with direct connection to public transports.
Joining us will put you in the driver’s seat to enable our clients to provide stable and reliable online-streams and VoD media libraries.
Together with our engineering team you will improve our Software-as-a-Service platform and solve some hairy problems our customers are facing.
- Be in charge of implementing single micro-services and jointly conceptualize and compile requirements for other features and services
- Quality assurance and documentation
- We expect you to show personal interest and to have technical experience and knowledge in IP based Live TV and Video-on-Demand fields.
- This includes as well:
- 3+ years of professional experience in (Web-) Backend-Development
- Very good knowledge in backend technologies such as Node.js and the surrounding ecosystem
- Experiences with (relational/ NOSQL) database systems (like MongoDB, Redis)
- Proficiency in concepts and implementation of REST-APIs - Knowledge of the common dev-ops, automation and revision control tools, as e.g., Docker, Grunt, Puppet, Git, etc.
- Solid English language skills in both written and verbal is required It is an advantage to have experience in - Cloud Services (preferably Azure)
- Basic knowledge of (web-) frontend development and audio/video stream open-source (FFMPEG, Mp4Box, TSDuck, hls.js, dash.js, …) or commercial (Elemental-Encoder, Bitmovin, Mp4Split, …) tools and standards (h.264, HLS, DASH, SCTE-35)