|Education Requirement||:||Bachelor Degree|
|Experience||:||3 to 5 years|
Desygner is one of the leading tech companies in Australia and is now ranked number four startup and top 165 in the world . We are focused on building solutions that make design, branding, and marketing better through automation, AI, and adaptive technologies without needing a designer. There is no better opportunity to be part of something extraordinary and now is the chance to join our team in the Gold Coast before we rocket! :rocket:
We believe that anyone should have a powerful brand and opportunities, regardless of their marketing budget. Our users’ success is our success and we’re on a mission to deliver solutions that make marketing better and easier for them.
B2C and B2B solutions
Global audience with over 25 million users (20,000+ new signups every day)
Big corporate clients with many more industry leaders coming onboard
Leading technology in graphic design, on-brand content creation, PDF editing, and intelligent design automation
Organisation Cultural Fit
We are looking for professionals who seek constant improvement and are willing to take
responsibility and celebrate the wins.
● Passion for true bootstrapped startups and big-picture development
● Takes ownership, self-starter and finds solutions with our founders
● Able to think outside of the box and solve problems
Is server-side logic your superpower? Do you believe that the engine of a car should be
photographed as much as the body? Then we'd love to hear from you. Desygner is looking for a
scalable-minded backend developer.
As a Backend Developer at Desygner, you will be working closely with Desygner’s Directors and
particularly the Chief Technology Officer & Front-End Lead to organize, manage and deliver technical
solutions. You will play an active role in the development of our product and assist Desygner to
reach its full potential.
● Maintaining and improving multiple APIs with 100s of queries by the minute
● Ensuring systems scalability and security
● Low-level APIs integration with external services such as social networks, notification
platforms, and payment systems
● SEO and site mapping
● SysOps over Linux systems
We are looking for a candidate with a high attention to detail, extremely passionate about coding
and with deep knowledge of high-traffic PHP backend projects. The perfect candidate would have
experience on server MVC frameworks (especially Symfony), SQL (Doctrine), AWS (Dynamo, SQL,
S3, CloudFront, etc), cache systems (PHP & Redis), TWIG template engine, high availability REST
APIs, microservices and distributed servers.
● More than 3 years of software development experience
● Strong PHP (MVC, ORMs, Cache, services), SQL and networks knowledge
● Strong API server to client understanding
● Independent (level B2 or equivalent) in English
● Template engines, SEO, SysOps, CI, Linux
● AWS knowledge
If you feel you are a good fit please apply to this position.