We are looking for a Remote Backend Software Engineer to join our diverse team of people who are passionate about taking the fitness & health industry into the age of technology through innovation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
What You'll Do
Work in a cross functional agile team and build cool features with a high-quality standard
Research and solve software engineering problems with innovative technologies.
Maintain and optimize existing systems to better quality standard and scalability.
Deliver features reliably to production on AWS platform through a robust Continuous Delivery pipeline ensuring that we build security and safety through automated tests and processes
What You Are/have/will Be
- Bachelor or Master degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- 2+ years experience in software engineering.
- Excellent in coding, testing, debugging, and maintaining high-performance scalable software products.
- Thorough in core computer science concepts
- Proficiency in web technology concepts and frameworks
- Proficiency in PHP or Python
- Proficiency in using cloud computing technologies - Expertise in AWS cloud and familiarity with Containerization using Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes is a huge plus
- Great team player and work ethics.
- Fluent in English.