If you want to work and lead a team in a virtual Covid-19 Vaccine Contact Center supporting major life science organizations. A t Alphanumeric you will be able to coach and manage a high-performance staff in our Product Safety Contact Center, ensuring their training on processes, systems, and scientific/therapeutic content.
The best is that you will not be alone in this challenge, you will work closely with our Global Operations Manager, pharmacovigilance, quality assurance to ensure compliance for contact center operations and regulatory reporting.
Candidates should be based in Philippines and be a Bahasa speaker.
You will be able to have an amazing contribution and impact executing these actions:
What We Offer
- Actively manage HCP's productivity and adherence by using real time dashboard monitoring and provide coaching and support.
- Provide ongoing oversight of product safety center activities, including development of metrics and reports, to ensure quality standards are being upheld in a compliant manner.
- Monitor SLAs, KPIs, staffing, content changes.
- Participate in interviewing and hiring all HCPs and support staff in collaboration with the Global Operations Manager.
- Responsible for building and communicating an effective team schedule, ensuring that adequate staffing is available across all shifts.
- Partnering with client contacts to ensure call center staff have the appropriate degree of medical training, including presentations to staff, as necessary.
- Modify/update new and existing processes and manage the review and implementation SOP policies.
You’ll Be Successful In Your Mission If
- Competitive salary Opportunity to work for one of the biggest pharma brands in the world.
- Monthly Internet allowance
- A work from home program
- Employee recognition awards
- More than 4000 courses available on our e-learning platform
- Health Insurance
- You are a licensed Healthcare Professional (RN, Pharmacist).
- 2-3 years of experience in leading teams in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry with focus on product safety.
- Experience with workforce management and resource scheduling concepts.
- Knowledge of product safety requirements and good clinical practices.
- Medical knowledge of vaccines
Curious about us? Visit www.alphanumeric.com