Opus 2 provides game-changing, cloud-based legal technology and services to connect people, case information, analysis and data throughout the lifecycle of a dispute. Our secure platform, tailor-made for lawyers, provides a connected and flexible way of working. Case teams and clients can log in to access a centralised set of documents and collaborate from anywhere in the world and at any time, enabling seamless and meaningful communication and interactions. Combined with our best-in-class services, we deliver electronic trials and hearings worldwide.
This client facing role requires someone who is confident, organised and hardworking with excellent communication skills, and the ideal candidate will demonstrate a keen desire to build a career at Opus 2 by becoming a key and trusted member of the APAC team. The primary responsibilities of this role are to assist with BD quotes, liaising with clients, and to assist with Opus 2's transcript production at the end of each hearing day.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaising with clients to educate them on the advantages of using our Platform software;
- Responding to inbound enquiries/quote requests and converting leads/opportunities so as to generate instructions;
- Drafting proposals and negotiating contracts with our law firm clients;
- Pro-active business development and seeking out new opportunities through sales and marketing campaigns/Initiatives;
- Regular client contact over the telephone/email and in person;
- Regular presentation and training of our Platform and Realtime transcription technology services to law firm clients;
- Working as a team alongside our existing Projects Support Officer to oversee the smooth operation of Opus 2's transcript production function, to ensure that all hearing transcripts are produced and delivered swiftly and to a high standard;
- Master use of the platform and other industry specific software including Total Advantage Eclipse, CaseCATalyst, E-transcript Manager and For the Record Player/Manager;
- Completing amendments to transcripts, including errata returns, in an accurate and timely manner;
- Liaising closely with the Case Management, Projects and Technical Delivery teams;
- Corresponding with solicitors, barristers, Judicial clerks and court reporting teams circulating transcripts and providing ad hoc support;
- Bright and engaging, with a willingness to learn and use initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, time management and the ability to juggle tasks, adapt and work under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Team player with a flexible attitude to meet the changing needs of the business and our clients.
- Proven track record in an administrative, client facing or professional services role is desirable.
- Full time, 11:00am – 8:00pm.
- Remote work outside of these hours, including at weekends, may be required.
Working at Opus 2
Opus 2 is a global leader in the LegalTech space, creating solutions to drive digital transformation in the legal industry. We are the trusted partner of the world’s leading legal teams, with 49 out of 50 of the world’s largest law firms are using Opus 2.Working At Opus 2, You’ll Receive
Our achievements are underpinned by our unique culture and our people are our biggest asset.
- Employee loyalty share scheme.
- 22 days annual holidays and flexible working.
- Healthcare Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Additional Childcare Leave.
- A day of leave to volunteer for charity.
- Accessible and modern office spaces, coffee and fresh fruit.
- Company social events.
Opus 2 International is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all applications. If you have not been contacted within one week of your application, then it is likely you have been unsuccessful.