SEDNA is smart team communication software that unifies all messages, data, and documentation to help you focus on the work that matters. By aligning teams through action-based communication, SEDNA drastically reduces email volume and creates more efficient, productive, and collaborative workflows across organizations.
With SEDNA, any team—no matter the size or location—can work as one to achieve empowered alignment and maximum productivity.
We work hard and strive for results. We also value people’s lives outside of work. The people of SEDNA are world travellers, devoted parents, ultra marathon runners, knitting enthusiasts, animal lovers, ski adventurers, hip hop dancers, Canada Games athletes, emergency response volunteers, and so much more. We’re told that one of the best things about working at SEDNA is that everyone is empowered to solve large problems and that everyone’s opinion is valued.
What You Will Do
We are looking for a Team Leader to join our rapidly expanding Business Development team. From helping your team facilitate initial customer conversations & coaching your colleagues, to developing team-wide best practices, you will be an integral member of our Sales organisation.
You will coach, train, build and lead a BDR team. You will work with leadership in setting the team's strategy, implementing metrics and monitoring performance. You will be directly responsible for a team of 5 to start with but growing to 8 in early 2022.
- Strategise with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans.
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations.
- Coach, train and mentor Business Development Representatives (BDR's) on day to day activities to generate new business leads to the business.
- Drive operational excellence through constant process innovation and creative incentives.
- Nurture BDR talent to build the sales superstars of the future.
- Support your team through SEDNA’s coaching program.
- Own and maintain ongoing analysis of inbound and outbound lead generation.
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- A proven track record of individual BDR contribution and some BDR Management success.
- Experience in B2B Business Development/lead generation.
- Experience in SaaS.
- Experience of growing and scaling a successful Business Development team is desirable.
- Proven track record establishing, achieving or exceeding measurable goals.
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a young and fast growing company.
- Prior Start-up sales experience a huge plus.
- Multiple languages helpful but not required.
- A track record of taking the initiative and confidently directing customer interactions.
- Experience with Salesforce, SalesLoft and Sales Navigator an asset.
What we offer in return:
- Collaborative and creative environment
- Being part of the journey of a fast growing SaaS Company
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible work environment
- Maternity and Paternity benefits
- We help you grow - both professionally and personally
Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor visas for this role.
We attract global talent. This opportunity is open for remote employees. Most of our employees are across the UK and Canada and we have offices available in London and Vancouver, so it would be great if you are in a timezone that can work well with both of these locations.
We accept who you are.
We celebrate our successes together.
We value your time and life outside of work.
We value diversity in every shape and form.
We operate globally, with offices in London, Vancouver, and Singapore.