We are hiring a Behaviour Change Design (BCD) consultant with expertise in communications and designing, implementing and evaluating behaviour change interventions. Consideration will also be given to professionals with experience in strategic marketing campaigns that draw from market/ethnographic research. We are looking for individuals who ideally have previous experience dealing with sustainability issues, and who feel strongly about the potential of their discipline to solve some of the world’s most pressing issues. The successful candidate will be expected to work closely with our client and with Catalyze’s dispersed team.
- Resolve client challenges via a behaviour change design approach
- Ensure high level of client satisfaction
Employment type: part time or project-based available.
Location: Remote working from Greater Jakarta
This position will require moderate travel to other provinces, and possibly to other countries in the Southeast Asia region depending on project requirements.
- Apply behaviour change expertise to develop suitable marketing and communication approaches to solve client needs
- Assist with the preparation and presentation of proposals to clients
- Ensure that project work plans and milestones are clearly communicated to the client and Catalyze creative teams, and that they are adhered to
- Manage and keep up-to-date project calendars and work plans
- Safeguard execution of the project to ensure alignment with the agreed objective.
- Provide timely responses to client enquiries on any aspect of the collaboration
- Liaise when necessary with third parties
- Min. 3 years’ experience applying Behavior Change Design to solve client challenges
- Min. 3 years’ experience managing various accounts in the field of Marketing or Communications
- A professional command of marketing and communications practices and trends
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Customer orientation and dedication to the highest level of client satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate with limited supervision with dispersed teams
- Diplomatic acumen, firmness in making decisions
- Outstanding organizational and time-planning skills
- Learning mindset
Are you interested?
Please apply with your motivation letter (approx. 300 words/half page) together with your CV to our Linkedin.