Required qualifications, skills and experience
- Bilingual(Canadian French and English);an excellentwritten and verbalcommunicator who likes to solve problems and connect with people viaphone
- Skilled at problem solving, detail-oriented, andexperienced at investigating and resolving complexissues
- Friendly, empathetic, and professional
- Able to navigate multiple screens on a computer while helpingcustomers
- High School Diploma or GED and are at least 18 yearsold
- Able to provide a stand-alone monitor, USB corded headset and a quiet, distraction-free home workspace (we'llprovide the rest!)
SYKESteam of more than 55,000 employees serves some of the world's most recognizable brands by offering end-to-end global customer interaction management solutions. SYKES consistently ranks near the top of the list on the 'Top 100 Companies for Remote Jobs' by Flex Jobs.
SYKESHomedivision is an entirely remote workforce, and offers a flexible, commute-free alternate to atraditional job. TheSYKESHometeam believes their people are their most valuable asset and provides world-class training, benefits, and growth opportunities to help their employees become the best in the industry.
At this time,SYKESHomedoes not offer employment to individuals located in the following states: Alaska, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New York, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington and Washington DC.
EOE/Veteran/Disabled EEO statement