The role combines innovation, creativity and execution to produce graphic designs for use on various media as well as conceptualization, implementation and evaluation of digital marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Assist with the development and execution of digital, BTL & ATL campaigns.
- Work closely with the rest of the Marketing & Communications team to conceptualize and execute innovative campaigns that meet company objectives;
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Develop creative artworks to execute digital marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels;
- Evaluate digital marketing campaigns and produce quality reports to communicate results and insights to stakeholders;
- Liaise with clients and partners to develop co-branded digital marketing campaigns when required;
- Monitor and manage company social media accounts and other digital/online assets;
- Communicate with agencies and vendors to provide briefs and deliver outsourced products/services in a timely manner;
- Manage the organizations audio and visual assets library;
- Other projects as needed and/or assigned.
Experience, Functional Skills and Knowledge Areas
- 3+ years’ experience in graphic design field
- Proven experience as a graphic designer with a strong portfolio
- Up to date understanding of the design industry & digital landscape in Myanmar
- Experience in video editing, basic animation and digital media production preferred
- Good communication skills in English & Myanmar both Verbal & written
- Creative Thinking
- Self-driven, pro-active, team player, solution oriented
- Agile and comfortable in dynamic environments
- Previous working experience in creative agencies & multi-national organizations is a plus
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator plus familiar with other design software, basic motion graphic and technologies (such as Premier Pro & After effect)