Shopcat is building distributed e-commerce solutions for D2C brands in Singapore and Southeast Asia. We believe that brands and their great product need more channels for reaching the right consumers in the relevant moments.
Our team is led by industry veterans with a unique mix of technology and business background. Our founders have worked in the leading CPG companies in the region and tech/ecommerce businesses. We are passionate about building core products that deliver value to our brand and publisher clients.
Our core solution enables content publishers and creators to monetize their audiences by opening up curated marketplaces. Apart from operating the front-end marketplaces we also link (on both business and API level) to exciting D2C brands, looking to expand their reach. We operate the tech infrastructure to enable effortless order taking and synchronized order fulfillment. We help brands reach customers at a cost significantly lower than traditional advertising and enable content publishers to take a bigger share of value they create in the digital economy.
Our mission is to make all of the internet shoppable, by enabling publishers to bring to their audience not only relevant content but also products.
We are a startup backed by Antler Singapore, one of the leading global early-stage VC investors. Antler has invested in some of the most exciting tech companies in Southeast Asia such as Xanpool, Volopay Reebelo, Cove, Airalo, Base or Sampaign.
As Brand Growth Lead you will help us acquire and onboard Brand Partners to our platform. You will be reaching out to exciting DTC brands in Singapore and helping them to succeed through e-commerce sales via Shopcat network. In your job it will be not only important to present the Shopcat e-commerce solution, but also listen to Brand Partners, understand their needs and actively influence our product team to offer the best growth solutions.
As the first full-time hire you will have a unique opportunity to contribute and shape the future of Shopcat and decentralized e-commerce. You will have freedom to implement tools and processes to best meet company goals.
You will help us hone the strategy, establish partnerships and build the team to deliver beyond ordinary growth in anticipation of our next funding round.
● Develop Brand Acquisition and Growth Strategy and Plan
● Implement CRM and Sales tools
● Act on existing 10k+ lead database but also implement approach for new lead generation
● Identify and prioritize establishing partnerships with exciting up and coming high growth DTC brands in Singapore
● Establish SOP, create and improve onboarding materials, contracts and process for brands
● Onboard brands and help match them with relevant resell channels.
● Grow number of listings, transactions and GMV
● Establish Customer Support process for brands and shoppers
● Work with Product team to actively improve product and process
● Report to CEO and support in fine-tuning strategy and next investing round
● Finally – we are a startup, so we all juggle at times multiple hats
● This position is open to Singaporean / PR only
● 3+ years experience in SEA in Business Development, Sales, Marketing or Channels roles, preferably in E-commerce adjacent businesses or Digital Marketing
● Experience in working with variety of business partners: Business owners, SMEs as well as C-Level executives
● Affinity for technology and e-commerce
● Strategic thinker & problem solver with the ability to be hands-on
● Analytical skills and ability to present data in concise way
● Excellent written & verbal communication skills
● Knowledge of Hubspot or other CRM.
● Experience in leading a sales team is a plus
● Sense of humor
● Singapore (Remote)