[About Venture into Good]
Venture into Good (VIG) is Brain Juice’s online community that supports learners and doers who want to build work for a sustainable future through education and connection.
Through our platform, users will be able to learn the fundamentals of starting a purposeful business/initiative, access a community of like-minded creators and feel empowered to create positive change wherever they are.
[What we're looking for...]
Your main role is to spearhead and sustain the development and growth of our online community learning platform - Venture into Good. Success in this role would mean sustaining an engaged community, managing the organisation of the platform, attracting new community partners and retaining a steady flow of new members.
- Understand the product, it’s objectives and opportunities to identify and drive initiatives that will garner more user engagement and new user subscriptions.
- Drive product development via active community engagement with the help of creative, business development and marketing team.
- Design and run high-performance digital and offline marketing campaigns that will drive awareness and conversions.
- Work closely with the creative team to manage development of new classes. Ensure content is regularly filmed, edited, uploaded and launched.
- Work with business development team to strategise user engagement and acquisition.
- Ensure that a steady stream of lead magnet content, target ads, and member promotions are running continuously to attract new and engage existing users.
- Work with marketing team to manage production of regular member events. Ensure engagements are programmed, marketed and executed flawlessly.
- Spearhead engagement and outreach strategy for community partners. Partnerships could include recruiting guest speakers for classes/events, mentorship sessions, community contributors/ambassadors etc.
- Lead and manage community engagement strategy. This could include building a team of ambassadors and community managers to engage (post, share, converse) users, schedule events/exclusive offerings for VIG community etc.
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of the platform and our offerings.
- Collect and analyse data and user feedback, and conduct market research. Apply such information towards the development of new classes, events and community features and improve existing ones.
- Location: remote from the Philippines
- Salary: ₱36k (negotiable depending on experience)
[Work Hours & Benefits]
- 44 hour work week
- Birthday Leave: 1 day during your birthday month
- Annual Leave: 7 days Paid Leave, 7 days Unpaid Leave
- Medical Claims: ₱2k at registered clinics (proof of payment to be submitted)
- Awesome workshops and sharing sessions run by our own team
[Community/Brand Manager Skills and Qualifications]
- Demonstrated success in digital product development, ideally in education or other membership-driven/subscription-based products.
- Forward thinking-ability to think outside the box, develop new ideas and concepts that add value to our customers then carry these through to development.
- Excellent grasp of current digital technologies, user experience design and research techniques.
- Strong communication and writing skills to interpret and communicate concepts and information into clear and concise messages.
- Ability to build strong and productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
[Education and Experience Requirements]
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Business Development and/or Product/Project Management
- Knowledge of the Mighty Networks platform is a bonus but not necessary
- Include this role's title in your subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails).
- Tell us why you fit the bill. Show us some personality!
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've created.