The Brand Strategist will play an important role to elevate our brand communication and storytelling across markets. The Brand Strategist will report directly to the Content Manager and dotted line to the Brand Manager. This person will be responsible to implement the content strategy for the brand that will include the development of key messages for hero products, development of creative assets for different channels (mainly social media channels and offline materials).
The Brand Strategist will support the Brand Manager to launch the new products into the East Asia+ India region, where the brand specialist will be managing the content creation and materials to launch these products. These materials include either adapting existing global materials or creating unique assets for Asia such as brand catalogues, emails, landing pages, social media content, product videos and more.
The Brand strategist must know very well the end user, his/her needs and motivations as well as his/her pain points in order to develop the most relevant and compelling messages. This candidate most have a strong passion for storytelling, great eye for detail and great collaboration skills. The Brand strategist will coordinate the development of creative assets by working together with our in-house agency (called, The Studio).
In summary, the Brand Strategist will be in charge (a) support all content needs to launch new products into the markets (NPIs), (b) plan the social media calendar for our top markets with a combination of evergreen content and NPI content, and (c) develop creative assets with the support of The Studio.
- Work with the Content manager to develop content that serves different campaign purpose, such as NPI, brand campaigns or promotions
- Everyday work with internal studio team and external 3rd party vendors to deliver high-quality marketing materials for digital teams, e-commerce teams, and offline materials to support our commercial teams. This including the development and submission of briefs, follow up meetings, and providing feedback on content developed.
- Assets management, including image categorization, copyrights and usage rights tracking
- Work with the Brand manager to align on the content needs for new product launches
- Design, maintain and execute the content calendar for social media (for 1 brand and top markets)
- Liaise with the markets to get content assets translated into local languages
- Support the digital team with content needs such as banner/ social media assets required to run their digital campaigns. These campaigns are also supporting the NPIs of the brand.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content development especially for social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram and Youtube. Every post published in these sites must include captions/ headlines that use popular keywords to improve our brand visibility in these channels.
- Use social media listening tools to track trends for content creation
- Analyse user behavior to provide insights and recommendations for content optimization to increase organic rankings and traffic
- Bachelor's degree with major/minor in graphic design, marketing, communications or related field
- Work experience in mid to large-scale projects
- Good art sense, sensitive on consumer insights,
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in marketing/content function in multi-brands/Multi-national company
- Passionate, self-motivated, good team player and could work under the pressures to keep pace with the company’s fast growing
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Graphic design, Copywriting and Video editing experience is a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and while staying focused and meeting tight deadlines
- Hands-On Approach: You should be sharp, love rolling up your sleeves and working alongside the team.
- Understanding of digital media platforms and e-commerce marketplaces in order to develop content for these platforms
Asia - GTS - GCXNo. of Positions
MarketingFeatured Category on SBD Careers
Marketing & CommunicationsRegion