An exciting Business Analyst role has become available at one of the global shared services companies.
Location: Ortigas, Pasig , Philippines. – Temporary remote
The Business Analyst position works with the organization to help improve processes and systems in order to support the business. The core function of the Business Analyst is to establish a process or system to examine business processes, gather requirements for software solutions, and translate those requirements to the development team. Additional requirements are to assist with User Assessment Testing and provide documentation for development projects, including scope and requirements documents.
What To Expect From The Role
- Perform technology needs research and analysis
- Assist in defining tasks and features for the development team to fulfill requirements and bug fixes
- Assist the team in scoping tasks for the sprint work
- Coordinate with users to test application changes before and after deployment
- Experience with illustrating ideas using wireframes, storyboards, and process flows
- Practical experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience with cloud-based technologies such as Microsoft Azure, AWS
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Computer Science/Information Technology, Physics or equivalent
- At least 3 years of professional experience in business analysis
- Experience writing detailed functional business requirements
- Experience following agile principles using Scrum or other agile frameworks
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience in working with distributed remote teams
- Excellent communication skills: strong English is required
- Agility and comfort with changing requirements and frequent customer feedback
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.