Business Analyst (Remote)Job ID# TR-009
The Business Analyst shall be responsible for identifying problems and opportunities within a company and should provide solutions that help achieve the business' goals through IT. Their duties include collaborating with team members to understand organizational and operational challenges, conducting market analyses, analyzing other products and the overall financial impact of IT systems on the business. In addition, they will develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. They should draft statistical reports that assist decision-makers in choosing the right programs, create implementation requirements, develop IT plans with stakeholders. The Business Analyst should also collaborate with financial reporting and IT teams to develop initiatives and strategies that optimize costs and improve internal and external reporting.
- B.S. in computer science, information systems and related industry experience
- 3-5 years’ work experience in similar capacity
- Familiarity with a variety of software methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, and SCRUM
- Expertise in development and planning tools (development, testing, deployment, work item tracking), prototyping tools and requirement management tools.
- Experience using wireframing and prototyping tools.
- Experience creating intuitive reports to present findings to C executive level clients.
- End user focused, creative problem solver, ability to be flexible
- Commitment to the company’s values and demonstration of these to clients and colleagues is essential
- Collaborative nature and strong desire to work in a team
- Great interpersonal skills, strong client orientation,
- Ability to express complex technical concepts, verbally and in writing, to technical and non-technical audiences
- Oil and Gas Industry experience
Other Required Skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Suite, PDF software, wireframing tools, task management system;
- PowerBI experience
- Azure experience
- Experience using heatmap, analytics and other data tools
- IT Application Testing
- Data Security Management
- HIPAA, FIPS, ADA experience a plus
- Project Management
Job is 100% REMOTE/ WFH
Open to candidates from the Philippines only.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm CST (9pm - 6am PH Time)
About the Company:
ArisAlex Digital is a Technology Solutions Company founded in 2008. We enable our customers to thrive in the Digital Age by serving as a guide throughout their Digital Transformation Initiatives. We are Digital Transformers. We align Business and Technology, while building trust. We provide value in 5 core key areas: Strategy, Technology, Insights, Cybersecurity, and On-demand Talent.