RedFOX Labs is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our expanding team. This is a virtual work from position with preference given to South East Asian based candidates due to working hours but is open to all great candidates.
Who We Are
RedFOX Labs is a Vietnam based venture builder that identifies and builds successful internet business models for the emerging Southeast Asian economies including its first venture RFOX Games an interoperable emerging technology gaming company.
RedFOX Labs is founded and built on its 5 cultural pillars, People First, Trust, Create, Connect and Commit. As a venture builder that focuses on a D.B.O.T (Design, Build, Operate and Transfer) model, we are looking for outstanding talent that can grow, lead and develop the companies we build, whilst upholding our values and enhancing the reputation of our brands.
We seek like-minded individuals who want to disrupt and challenge the status quo. Our company is young and we are looking for people to help us disrupt legacy businesses to innovate new and better ways to simplify digital inclusion for the masses.
Who You Are
You are an experienced Business Analyst who can come into an exciting fast growing startup company to work hard with us to make something truly special.
You will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
You will hustle to solve problems and implement best practices to ensure we are building world class products.
You are someone who is not afraid of hard work and you aspire to work for a company that is working at the leading edge of emerging technology building amazing products.
Qualifications And Skills
- Eliciting business needs
- Review the User Stories created by the Product Owner and make sure that it meets the acceptance criteria. The BA has to make sure that every business rule is covered, and the functionality of the User Story is proper
- Anticipating and analyzing the needs of the customers to find solutions to address their problems
- Based on the independent analysis and market research, find solutions that will boost product potential and performance on the market
- Organizing the Product Backlog based on the prioritization provided by the Product Owner
- Building User Stories according to the requirements and making sure that they meet the acceptance criteria. (To be done, if not done by the Product Owner.)
- Assisting with testing, by writing acceptance criteria and confirming test case results
- Suggesting the requirements or improving them by working with the Product Owner and Stakeholders and understanding fully about the scope
- Discuss the technical implementation for the idea with the development team to test its feasibility
- Preparing documents like wireframes, design flow, UI, etc., as and when required.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Experience leading and executing within an Agile project methodology
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Advanced technical skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Powered by JazzHR