A multinational consumer brand is looking for a business analyst who is a highly motivated, detail-oriented, energetic individual with excellent communication skills.
The ideal candidate must be a top-notch analyst with strong experience in Business Process Documentation which will enable the implementation and support of business information systems across multiple departments.
This is a remote, contract role.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for :
- Data Analysis - Applying own knowledge and skills to support the business through data analysis and insight generation in the following areas:
- Daily Sales Reporting
- Sales Revenue and Distribution Opportunity and Risks
- Sales Force Efficiency
- Trade and Marketing Spends
- Business Analysis
- Ability to engage with the business to understand the requirement, challenge, and build desired outcomes that will lead to business value creation.
- To scope out new requirements and to discuss with the technical team to build out appropriate solutions.
- Will go into the details in troubleshooting and validating data accuracy with the market teams.
- Collaborate with business leads to determine project scope and desired outcomes.
- Be the key point of contact between stakeholders while managing communication and facilitating change.
- 3+ years of experience with projects within an Agile/SDLC environment.
- Understanding of Business Intelligence systems such as Tableau, QlikView, SAP-BI, Microsoft Azure, SQL, Power BI, or SAS.
- 2+ years of experience in working and communicating with, and presenting to commercial leaders, including senior-level stakeholders.
- Knowledge of analytics solutions such as Power BI and ETL tools such as Veritas is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and ability to build relational databases.
- Sharp analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills, logical and efficient with keen attention to detail.
If you enjoy evaluating and analyzing data, creating solutions, working with a variety of people and have a good grasp of information technology, take the next step and apply today.
Powered by JazzHR