This is an exciting hybrid role of business analysis and marketing/market research for young professionals with strong exposure to senior management.
The role consists of business analysis and market research, in order to help drive the client's business forward, and to also publish certain thought leadership content in thought leadership.
The client is becoming a market leader in the logistics space, and as such is interested in better understanding and analyzing the vast data that they consume, analyzing market trends and news, in order to inform their decisions and their many clients.
The role includes internal analysis and presentations to the senior strategy team, as well as creating external facing marketing materials such as presentation decks, newsletter, key social posts, and sales kits.
This role will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect and analyze internal and external information on company data, market trends, etc.
- Develop marketing strategy and media contents to support regional sales needs and provide localization when necessary.
- Generate and maintain marketing collaterals like presentation, videos and prints via collaboration with creative team and / or PR agency
- Manage all merchandise ordering and inventory
- Manage and organise sales kits, brochures, marketing materials
- Being the correspondence and manage company’s official media channels including website, blogs, newsletter, social media like Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Plan and monitor product launches, exhibitions and other events, speaking for the company in events, manage public relation
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or equivalent is required.
- 2+ years of marketing and business analysis experience
- Proficiency in English
- Track record in media relation, digital media marketing, strong knowledge in online, social media, web and search marketing is preferred.
- Good writing, presentation and communication skills, efficient to communicate across functions and regions are advantages.
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritise and delegate
- Creativity and commercial awareness