This is a remote position.
We implement software solutions for: Microsoft Dynamics 365 - (including Dynamics 365 F&O, Business Central ERP, CRM, Marketing, Field Service, Customer Service), Power Platform, SharePoint.
- Manage Software applications projects.
- Put together solutions for the products we sell for customers and internal sales staff (Presales)
- Liaise with the Offshore teams and the customer for providing ongoing support.
- Develop material and train the sales staff on the products/solutions.
- Be the technical escalation point for the engineers and customer escalation point for all the technical and vendor/third party related matters.
- Coordinate offshore teams to ensure delivery of services to highest satisfaction of the customer.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the performance of services.
- Take ownership of the tools used by the team to ensure they are set up well.
- Work with the team to develop and improve service strategy and tactics to provide better customer experience.
- Coordinate and assign tickets and projects to technical personnel according to their capabilities.
- Liaise with the managers of other departments to develop tactical plans for the delivery of Software Application services.
- Present reports to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs)
- Project management and the ability to put together solutions.
- Liaise with the customers and the offshore teams for solutions and for ongoing support.
- Technical escalations and customer escalations.
- Develop material and train the sales staff as needed.
- Improve Service delivery meeting the SLAs and customer satisfaction.
- Develop or modify necessary policies and procedures.
- Work with other departments in the organisation to ensure that the services and solutions help solve customer problems.
- Must have functional knowledge in Dynamics 365 and NAV/Business Central ERP. Working knowledge in SharePoint, CRM, Customer Service, Marketing, and Field Service
- Must have worked at least 5 years in this area.
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Ideally have an accounting background
- Should be able to develop and re-write the documentation for the projects
- Since the person in this role will be the go-to person for escalations –internal and customer escalations, they should have knowledge and tenacity to manage such situations with calmness and tact.
- Experience and qualifications in the relevant areas (Dynamics 365 F&O, Accounting/Finance, NAV/Business Central ERP, CRM etc.).
- Demonstrated interest in improving personally and professionally; Self-motivated.
- Good communication skills - written and verbal; Good command over English language.
- Well-organised and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- The ability to routinely multitask from the tactical to the strategic activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate, establish and maintain credible and influential relationships at all levels.
Monthly Salary: Php 55,000
- Salary will be paid on a bi-monthly basis on 1st and 16th of each month
- You will be paid extra for overtime and Philippines public holidays
Probation: 6 months and after Probation
ü 10 days annual leave credits
ü 5 days sick leave
ü 13th Month Pay
- Laptop provided after 30 days
- Permanent work from home role. You will have to use your own internet
- Rotating Shifts - Monthly Basis